The Canadian Security Establishment (CSE) is presently recruiting students for the Winter 2018 and Summer 2018 work terms.
Please see link below for details on the availalbe positions and information on how to apply.
The Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSE) is committed to hiring students through recognized educational programs in various universities and colleges across Canada in a variety of technical and administrative openings.
CSE is Canada's National Cryptologic Agency. Their mandate is to:
- Acquire and provide foreign signals intelligence;
- Provide advice, guidance and services to help ensure the protection of Government of Canada electronic information and information infrastructures; and
- Provide technical and operational assistance to federal law enforcement and security agencies.
Here are some important points in regards to CSE’s student recruitment program:
- All applications must be submitted via website;
- Students must have the Canadian citizenship and be eligible for a secret clearance (for the Summer work term) or top secret clearance (for the Fall work term)
- The deadline to apply is October 8, 2017 at midnight;
- Students must send a copy of their previous work term evaluation (if applicable) to the following address : HR-RH@cse-cst.gc.ca. Please note that CSE no longer requests transcripts upon application. If the student is selected for an interview, they will then request the transcript.
If you have a Facebook page, you MUST only use the following paragraph:
What if you could gain student work experience that will benefit you for the rest of your career? At the Communications Security Establishment, you can.
If you’re looking for a unique work experience that will challenge and inspire you, and gives you a chance to make an impact, apply to CSE. We are looking for students studying engineering, math, computer and many other fields. For more information on available work terms placements, please visit the following web site:
If you have a Twitter page, you MUST only use the following paragraph:
If you are looking for unique work experience as a student, please visit CSE’s web site at https://cse-cst.gc.ca/en/careers-carrieres