In general, to be considered for Co-op, students must:
- be in the Computer Science Major or Honours Degree Program
- have completed the majority of second year Computer Science degree requirements with not less than 54 credit hours passed
- have a minimum of 30 credit hours remaining in their program of study prior to the beginning of the first work term (in most cases, this would mean at the end of fall term)
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- submit an application to the Co-op Office in accordance with Co-op regulations
It's been our experience that many students have their own "special circumstances". Students interested in Co-op, but unsure of their status should contact us.