Preparation for Work Term III will begin the first week of classes in January.
Meetings and Workshops
- Re-organization Meeting (mandatory)
The objective of this meeting will be to discuss any issues or concerns arising from Work Term II, distribute the Work Term III preparation schedule and review learning objectives.
- Workshops will be conducted if needed.
- Order Transcript from the Registrar's Office and upload it to careerCONNECT.
- Update resume and cover letter to reflect Work Term II Co-op position, have them critiqued by the Co-op Coordinator, and upload it to careerCONNECT.
- Notify the Co-op Office if returning to a previous work term employer. The Co-op Office will require an updated job description and written confirmation from the employer.