Ready to take your coding to the next level? Register now for Kickstart 2018! Kickstart is a global challenge, giving you an opportunity to test and grow your coding abilities, while getting a glimpse into the programming skills needed for a technical career at Google.
Check out Google's YouTube event here to learn more from Kickstart alumni (now Google engineers!) give tips on how to compete and answer all your questions.
Win a prize
Google will be raffling off a Google Home to one lucky student who participates in Round B on 4/21. Regardless of your rank/score, you will be entered into the raffle and notified after the round via email if you win!
If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you on the scoreboard!
Opportunities at Google
Cloud Tech Residency
Google is excited to launch its inaugural 16-month rotational program within Cloud! Google is on a mission to completely change the world of enterprise computing. As a Cloud Tech Resident, you'll not only have a front-row seat for the action--you'll also be helping shape and execute strategies to help customers "go Google" for their core business.
Google's 3-month training will offer residents immediate growth and development opportunities through project-based learning. The three 4-month project rotations will provide residents with on-the-job experience in different client-facing roles within Cloud Customer Engineering, Professional Services (PSO) and Cloud Support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience
- Business savvy with effective customer service skills, demonstrated through project work whilst at university, internships and/or other outside interests
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, as required
- Full-time employment opportunity starting July 2018
- Austin, Texas
Apply online at: g.co/cloudtechresidency
Software Engineer, PhD University Graduate
Are you a PhD student graduating between now and December 2018 interested in software engineering at Google? Well you are in luck! PhDs who are completing their program and are available to start by December 2018 are encouraged to apply now!
- PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with large scale systems design in Unix/Linux
- Programming experience in one or more of the following:C/C++, Java or Python
- Full-time employment opportunity starting June 2018
- Major engineering offices around the United States
Apply online at: g.co/swephd
Visit https://careers.google.com/students for more available opportunities.
Featured Office: Google Waterloo
Thinking about change? Google's Canadian headquarters in Kitchener-Waterloo is growing quickly and has many positions for you soon-to-be/recent graduates. As Google ramps up its product efforts in 2018 you can join teams in Chrome, Consumer Hardware, Firebase, Gmail, Cloud, Ads, Malvertising, Health and more. Check out all available Kitchener-Waterloo positions, including Software Developer, University Graduate, at google.com/students and read more about the greater Waterloo area, here.